HIRING FULL TIME HR Assistant
This is an Entry Level Position and a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources is a must.
Please wrtie 2-3 lines in the message about why you want to be an HR assistant
Fluency in English is a Must.
- Native Level Fluency in English
- CV Should be in English
- MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH, OUTGOING PERSONALITY TO ENGAGE EMPLOYEES
- WORK HOURS 9:00 AM – 5 PM MON-FRI
One Contact Dooel - Data Centre Opportunity
One Contact is an Telecommunication and Online Data Processing centre supporting North American Clients. The Data Center uses the latest technology to efficiently answer calls, process online orders and transmit the details to our clients. As a keen, energetic, career-minded candidate you may be interested in applying. Customer Service representatives are front line agents providing an exceptional level of service including greeting, processing orders, resolving issues and providing information while focusing on One Contact customers wants and needs.
We offer the following:
- Productive working environment
- Casual dress code
- Modern facilities and high technology devices and tools
- Attractive Salary Package
- Responsible for Mainting a solid pipeline of resources for OneContact Projects
- Developing the Human resources department
- Assissting HR Manager in office/HR tasks
- Assisting HR Manager in Employee orientation, management development, and training
- Assisting HR Manager in maintaing contracts and performing office operational tasks
- Assist HR Manager in Employment and compliance to regulatory and governmental concerns
- Policy development and documentation
- Prior HR Assistant experience.
- Responsible for employee relations, engagement
- Assist HR Manager in maintaining Employee Benefits (Absences, Vacations, Sick Days)
- Assist HR Manager in Registration and Deregistration of Employees
- Work closely with Office Supervisor and Operations Supervisor
- Update Information in HR System.
Experience in Office Operations, Payroll Management is part of the job position.
- Excellent English – verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Positive, self-motivated attitude with high energy
- Ability to think, problem solve, take action and follow through
Subject line: SKPHRASST
We appreciate the opportunity to review all resumes; however, due to volume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.