We are looking for an HR assistant who has a degree in Human resources and is looking to join a company that is growing and work with a team that is goal-oriented, proactive, and does not shy away from challenges.
- This is a full-time position and is for candidates from Macedonia only
- Mon - Fri 9 AM - 5 PM
- Should be fluent in English (Written, Spoken, Comprehension)
- Start immediately
- Send cv in English
We offer the following:
- Productive working environment
- Paid training
- Casual dress code
- Modern facilities and high technology devices and tools
- Growth Opportunities
- Work with HR Administrator and conduct tasks assigned on a daily basis.
- Perform Administrative tasks assigned and ensure that tasks are completed on time
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information.
- Organizes work.
- Answers the telephone, relays messages and maintains equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Excellent English – verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, self-motivated attitude with high energy
- Ability to think, problem-solve, take action, and follow-through
- A quiet room to work
- Upload of 10 MB and Download of more than 10 MB for Internet
- Windows 10
We appreciate the opportunity to review all resumes; however, due to volume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please fil the following form to apply.
All fields are required