As an Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing technical support to customers by answering complex questions regarding the operation and usage of smart applications used by one of the largest transportation agencies in North America.
Our ideal candidate is a proactive individual, with strong analytical and excellent communication skills, who has proven SQL knowledge and experience. You have knowledge and experience of database administration task and have used some form of networking troubleshooting tool.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support customers and internal staff in all aspects through problem resolution, ensuring that the customer is informed and updated at all times;
- Handle and close client issues in a timely manner or escalate issues when needed;
- Identify and resolve recurring or unique customer issues;
- Write product knowledge base articles, service bulletins, white papers & procedures;
- Work with the development team for issue resolution, test fixes to ensure that problems have been adequately resolved.
- Perform upgrades and post-upgrade support for end-users
- 4+ Years of Experience providing Level 2 and above technical support
- Experience writing SQL select, update and other queries
- Database knowledge (MS SQL and/or Oracle)
- Working knowledge of various scripting tools and languages (MS SQL Client, TOAD)
- Knowledge of networking commands to identify and troubleshoot network connectivity
- Ability to communicate effectively in a remote team environment. Proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Strong Problem-solving and Analytical skills
- Experience with Crystal Reports or other ad hoc reporting tools
- Previous experience with version control tools (SVN) is an asset
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus
Standard 8 hour shift falls between 8 AM - 8 PM EST (US/Canada)
What We Can Offer
- An Attractive Salary Package + Benefits
- 100% Remote Work - Work From Anywhere
- Working In An International Team
- Paid Education & Training
- Opportunity To Learn & Develop New Skills
Apply Today & Join Our International Team Of IT Professionals!
Please fil the following form to apply.
All fields are required