We are looking for an experienced Crystal Reports Developer who has strong SQL programming skills and has no issues working in Enterprise level database schemas to build standardised and custom reports. This is a Remote position working with our North American client in Transport Software industry to enhance and develop the Enterprise Asset Management reporting.
Roles & Responsilibities
- Create standardized and custom reports based on business requirements & technical specifications
- Create traditional Crystal Reports using Crystal Designer and reports backed by custom code solutions for data.
- Creation of adhoc reports via SQL through Izenda 6
- Apply principles and methodologies of scrum agile development practices
- Document and test to ensure the quality of the completed work requirement
- Maintain regular communication with other team members and stakeholders to ensure the quality and timely product deliveries
- Experience developing reports using Crystal Reports
- 3+ years of working as a software developer
- Experience with relational databases and understanding of views, schemas, etc (MS SQL, Oracle)
- Strong SQL Development Skills where queries include multiple tables and suqueires
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in developing with C#, .Net (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of Reporting Frameworks
- GUI design experience is an asset
What We Offer
- 100% Remote Work- Work From Anywhere
- Opportunity To Learn & Develop New Skills
- An Open & Collaborative Work Environment
Apply Today & Join our international team of Top-Notch Developers!
Please fil the following form to apply.
All fields are required