We are looking for a C# Developer with 5+ Years of experience who is not only technically savvy but has the collaborative and communication skills to interact with various stakeholders and deliver quality solutions in the Enterprise Asset Management space.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Consulting with Product and Project Managers, Quality Assurance, and Support Staff on the development and maintenance of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software solutions.
- Develop and strategize software products to support current business initiatives and provide future direction for new innovative ideas to meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations in a timely and cost effective manner
- eading the design and implementation of new features, unit and
integration tests, bug fixes, and enhancement of existing code
- Create new features and maintain existing implementations based on
business requirement and technical specifications
- Apply principles and methodologies of scrum agile development
- Passion for technology and a competitive, results-focused nature.
- Ability to think outside of the box and present creative solutions to development challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute
- 5+ years of experience in developing applications with C#
- Expertise in designing and developing REST-based services (ASP .NET
- Strong SQL experience and knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL, Oracle) to write optimized queries.
- Experience with Cloud – Azure architecture and development
- Experience with C/C++, STL Libray would be ideal
- Angular, Webpack
- Microsoft IIS
- Xamarin / multi-platform mobile development
- Experience working with REST based services
- SAP Crystal Report development
What We Offer
- 100% Remote Work- Work From Anywhere
- Opportunity To Learn & Develop New Skills
- An Open & Collaborative Work Environment
- Generous Compensation based on Industry Standards + Benefits
Apply Today & Join our international team of Top-Notch Developers!
Please fil the following form to apply.
All fields are required