Skills & Experience:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Maintain 24 hr. response time to emails/ requests/ questions.
- Ability to meet established workload requirements.
- Complete work in timely manner and strive to increase productivity.
- Use of screening software platforms and processing raw data.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all requirements using available resources to ascertain services required as it relates to assigned duties. Questions and issues should be escalated as appropriate.
- Performing routine follow-ups, assigned audits to ensure completion of work and minimize aging of cases.
- Identification of individuals in database.
- Management of duties with competing demands.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with contacts.
- Bring forth suggestions for improvement and encourages company growth.
- Foster and encourage a team environment by helping colleagues from within and outside the screenings team.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned to support the daily business activities of the department and the company.
- Native level fluency in English is mandatory
- 2+ years of experience in a professional function
- Considerable experience using Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook + ability to learn/utilize other software packages relevant to the role.
- Strong sense of urgency, integrity, and ability to multitask in a team-centered environment
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment and discretion as required
- Excellent time management & organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
This is a Full-Time Position
Mon – Fri ( Shift hours are between 9:00 am – 5:30 pm Eastern Time Zone USA)
What We Offer
- 100% Remote Work- Work From Anywhere
- Opportunity To Learn & Develop New Skills
- An Open & Collaborative Work Environment
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. So, if you have a passion to learn & you’re excited about Compliance, Fill up the application form on the right & Submit Your CV Today!