Skills & Experience:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide support via phone and Email
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work on multiple platforms.
- Researching/resolving inquiries from clients
- Identification of individuals in the database
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients
- Bring forth suggestions for improvement and support the Team Manager to implement changes and encourage company growth
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned to support the daily business activities of the department and the company.
- Maintain 24 hr. response time to client emails/ requests/ questions
- Ability to meet established quotas and workload requirements
- Work in a team environment
- Work closely with department manager and supervisor to ensure daily workloads are processed in a timely manner
- Fluency in English is the primary qualifier for this role
- 2+ years of experience in a professional support function
- Considerable experience using Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook + ability to learn/utilize other software packages relevant to supporting the team’s core requirement
- Strong sense of urgency, integrity, and ability to multitask in a team-centered environment
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment and discretion as required
- Excellent time management & organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
This is a Full-Time Position
Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time Zone US/Canada)
Working a rotational weekend shift every 3 weeks.
What We Offer
- 100% Remote Work- Work From Anywhere
- Opportunity To Learn & Develop New Skills
- An Open & Collaborative Work Environment
- A fair and diverse company culture
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. So, if you have a passion to learn & you’re excited about Customer Support, Fill up the application form on the right & Submit Your CV Today!