You will be working with our growing team of DevOps/Cloud Engineers who are engaged with major clients, delivering complex solutions to enterprise clients in transport software space. You are a self-motivated, positive person who can work independently, has excellent problem-solving skills, has built innovative forward-looking solutions and appreciates delivering a quality product.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing secure software development processes that integrate security best practices into the development cycle.
- Collaborating with development teams to ensure that security is a fundamental part of the software development lifecycle.
- Developing and maintaining security policies and procedures that meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Conducting vulnerability assessments and security testing to identify potential security risks in software applications.
- Developing and implementing security controls to protect against identified risks.
- Ensuring that security monitoring and incident response processes are in place and functioning effectively.
- Continuously monitoring and improving the security posture of software applications.
- Create/Implement Best Practices in Azure DevOps processes with secruity in mind.
- Governance and program management
- Manage/facilitate security due diligence activities throughout the Application Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to ensure that security risks are identified, and controls are implemented to mitigate risk
- 5+ years of specific experience in an Azure DevOps automation role
- Strong experience with Azure ARM templates, Terraform, Azure CLI scripting and deployments
- Must be proficient in: C#, YAML, PowerShell
- 3-5 years of experience in automation engineer role
- Able to create best practices on Azure DevOps processes
- Already have or working towards CEH, CISM, and CISSP
- Subject matter level expert knowledge of common security architecture, and information security management frameworks, such as NIST/ISO/COBIT
- Experience utilizing SIEM, Firewalls, IPS, DLP, in an enterprise environment.
- Hands-on experience with security management in the public cloud (MS Azure)
- Deep experience with public/private cloud security infrastructure
- Ability to understand and read software application code
- Experience with common network protocols and security best practices
- Security operations, cyberrisk and intelligence
- Data loss and prevention, threat modelling
Nice to Have
- Azure Certifications are a HUGE asset
- Experience with .NET/.NET Core programming languages
- Knowledge experience using MSSQL and/or Oracle databases and relational databases concepts
Project Specific Details
- Work with a distributed team of Cloud Engineers, DevOps Engineer in Azure Cloud Environment
- Work with a global distributed team to deliver secure solutions
- Provide after hours support as needed by the team on rotational basis
What We Offer
- Remote Opportunity
- Opportunity To Learn & Develop New Skills
- Work with a collaborative & experienced leadership team that welcomes new ideas & encourages creativity and innovation
- Generous Compensation based on Industry Standards + Benefits
- Working Hours 9 AM - 5 PM EST
Please fil the following form to apply.
All fields are required