We are looking for an experienced E-Commerce team lead with Excellent Native level English language skills to lead a team of customer service representatives. Should have Phone/Email/Chat and relevant experience in E-commerce. This is an Operations Manager position.
What We Need
- We are seeking an Ecommerce Manager with Advanced/Excellent English to work remotely
- Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with a team of virtual assistants
- Lead team of current virtual assistants in Customer Service, Amazon, and Order Processing roles.
- Must have knowledge of Amazon or E-commerce, with an emphasis on customer service
- Must have working knowledge of customer service support ticket tracking and multi-channel help platforms like Gorgias
- With a background in handling a team of CSR Agents, Inbound/Outbound calls/emails/live chats
- Developing and implementing standards of operation.
- Provide hands-on training and management of customer service/order processing team members.
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and redesigning processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring, and analyzing results.
- Develop and improve existing training protocols and manuals to ensure all team members have the ability to service customers to the highest level possible and be responsible for the implementation of these protocols and manuals.
- Monitor and aim to identify common customer issues, improve customer experience, and help standardize communication processes with customers.
- Monitor and incentivize VA performance and productivity.
- QA - review chat transcripts, emails, and listen to calls to ensure customer interactions are aligned with business goals. Also, real-time review of what is happening on their desktops
- Understand cc fraud procedures and “sign off” on order approvals.
- Handle escalations
- Coordinating schedules, monitoring attendance, tracking time, and ensuring coverage is always provided
- Salary and bonus reviews
- Reports directly to the executive team.
What We’re Looking For
- 40+ hours per week
- Monday – Friday from 4 PM - 12 AM or 5 PM - 1 AM
- 3 - 4 Years of Experience in a Management Role is Mandatory
- 100% focused on our business while working; no side jobs
- Skills and Technical Knowledge
- Advanced English Speaking and Writing skills
- Ability to analyze reports and data from our various software programs
- Very savvy with current computer technology
- Can work independently while still meeting tight timelines
- Strong problem solver who takes personal initiative to find creative solutions and identify new opportunities
- “Big Picture” thinking – ability to see several moves ahead of the current position and anticipate issues before they become full-blown problems
- Personality and Approach to Work
- Incredibly organized and detailed
- Outstanding communicator
- VERY proactive thinker
- Receptive to constructive criticism
- Problem solver
Technology and Communication
- Communication – Slack and Email
- Document Management – Google Docs & Microsoft Office
- File Management – Google Docs and Dropbox
Please fil the following form to apply.
All fields are required