As a Remote Senior QA Automation Engineer, you’ll be working with our internal team to setup test Framework and build scripts and help implement CI/CD technologies to streamline/integrate QA automation and testing process.
Our team is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer who is willing to push the boundaries and learn/implement new technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define processes that enable other QA automation engineers to operate efficiently and effectively when working through projects.
- Adopt and promote good software engineering practices (design patterns, DRY Principles, SOLID Principles) to create maintainable automation testing frameworks
- Develop and own automation testing strategy, standards, practices, framework and tooling across Squads
- Build Test Framework and create/organize scripts for testing web applications
- Create automation scripts for regression
- System Integration testing for new & existing products
- Upgrading the environment to test different versions of an application
- Analyzing test results & reporting defects
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that the product delivered is free of critical errors.
- Have collaborative mindset: Team oriented, Transparent, Open to Learning, Adaptable (ability to embrace new technologies, practices, and methods)
- 5+ years of software automation testing experience with Desktop, Mobile, and web-based applications
- Experience in using MSSQL, Oracle databases & relational databases concepts
- Experience of software application code (C#, TypeScript) using tools- Selenium, Visual Studio, Playwright) and the ability to write, read, and debug it
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- You have experience testing Web Applications, iOS and Android applications
- Experience with automated API frameworks (C# and Python API testing framework Essential)
- You have experience performing API testing and have experience using API testing tools.
- You have worked with DevOps team and are familiar with Jenkins
- Experience with performance testing on JMeter or similar tools
What We Offer
- 100% Remote Work – Work from anywhere you like as long as you’re connected to the Internet
- Opportunity To Learn & Develop New Skills
- Work with a collaborative & experienced leadership team that welcomes new ideas & encourages creativity and innovation
- Generous Compensation based on Industry Standards + Benefits
If you’re passionate about Software Testing & have a great attitude and a diplomatic approach, hit the Apply button on the right and Send Your Resume Today!
Please fil the following form to apply.
All fields are required