You are an experienced Change Management Manager-Infrastructure with certifications such as ITIL, PMP is nice to have and have enabled orgranizations in change management from a traditional in-house infrastructure to a cloud-based infrastructure. Our client is based in North America and is a leader in their industry, providing integrated technology solutions for the transportation industry.
Reporting directly to VP of Technology, you will be responsible for ensuring modifications to their IT infrastructure are managed in a controlled and effective way as defined by the IT Change Management Process. Specifically, you will:
- Document, prepare, coordinate, and implement changes
- Process and allocate tickets in the queues related to Change Management
- Communicate and ensure that the change process is understood and followed by all team members
- Provide the metrics associated with the change process to demonstrate tangible results, as well as to identify the needed improvement plans
- Support the improvement plans of the change process, and participate in other related processes and meetings
- Chair the respective Change Advisory Boards
- Expertise with the Change Manager role with at least 5 years of experience
- Certification in ITIL or Service management is highly desirable but not mandatory
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written required
- Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to listen, gather and understand information about people and situations quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence across the organization and externally
- Expertise with remote and international communications through a wide array of technologies (ticketing tools, documents and forums, phone, chat, e-mail)
Please fil the following form to apply.
All fields are required