As a Remote Implementation consultant, you will be helping our clients in business analysis, requirements gathering, configuration, testing, developing training materials and delivering training. You are an ambitious and driven individual who is a quick learner and a team player
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Customer, Project Manager, and Professional Services team to ensure that our solution is delivered and operational in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- Analyze and document in detail a customer's business requirements and understand their business processes.
- Develop strong relationships with your clients and establish credibility and trust quickly.
- Confidently communicate about the Software and the Project status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding how a customer's business rules will be addressed through different software configurations.
- Work under minimal supervision and deal with multiple projects effectively and efficiently, meeting stringent timelines and changing priorities.
- Using your strong leadership skills and the ability to think analytically and strategically to resolve problems.
- Create training content and deliver training to the customers end users or subject matter experts.
- Support customer testing activities; log and track customer issues and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Always looking for ways to make things better, faster, and more streamlined – both for customers and internally.
- Supporting the building and continuous improvement of implementation templates and project artifacts that are critical to the Implementation Team.
- 3 to 5 years of direct customer-facing experience in a technical software support/implementation role.
- Excellent communication skills to understand client needs and create appropriate documentation for the team to consume.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma relevant to the information technology industry is preferred
- Experience working with MS SQL and Oracle databases as well as writing queries to extract data.
- Superior Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent consulting and business analysis skills.
- Strong Software configuration skills with an ability to work with system logging to identify problems.
- Prior experience implementing/testing configurable software solutions.
- Superior command of written English with a demonstrated ability to produce quality documentation.
- Understanding of all Windows Platforms including Windows 7, and Windows 10.
- Experience with web-based service architecture. Virtual Machines, installation, and troubleshooting skills
Project Specific Details
- Work with a team of Project Managers, Implementation Consultants, Developers
- Work with a globally distributed team
- Opportunity to work in cloud technologies and learn NoSQL DynamoDB
Home Office Setup
- Solid internet connection
- A quiet place to conduct remote meetings with the team
- A laptop will be provided
What We Offer
- Remote Work -Balkans and Brazil
- Opportunity To Learn & Develop New Skills
- Work with a collaborative & experienced leadership team that welcomes new ideas & encourages creativity and innovation
- Generous Compensation based on Industry Standards + Benefits
- Working Hours 9 AM - 5 PM EST
Please fil the following form to apply.
All fields are required