Roles & Responsibilities
- Define processes that enable other QA automation engineers to operate efficiently and effectively when working through projects.
- Adopt and promote good software engineering practices (design patterns, DRY Principles, SOLID Principles) to create maintainable automation testing frameworks
- Develop and own automation testing strategy, standards, practices, framework and tooling across Squads
- Build Test Framework and create/organize scripts for testing web applications
- Create automation scripts for regression
- System Integration testing for new & existing products
- Upgrading the environment to test different versions of an application
- Analyzing test results & reporting defects
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that the product delivered is free of critical errors.
- Have collaborative mindset: Team oriented, Transparent, Open to Learning, Adaptable (ability to embrace new technologies, practices, and methods)
- 5+ years of software automation testing experience with Desktop, Mobile, and web-based applications
- Experience in using Postgress SQL & other relational databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Experience with automated API frameworks and tools like Postman
- You have experience performing API testing and have experience using API testing tools.
- You have worked with DevOps team and are familiar with Jenkins
- Solid understanding of Pipelines, CI/CD and have experience working with DevOps team
Project Specific Details
- Support Core and Cloud backup and recovery products for safegurding data
- Work with a global distributed team
- Opportunity to work in cloud technologies and learn NoSQL DynamoDB
Home Office Setup
- Fiber Optic internet connection
- Good Backup Battery and UPS setup to work from home
- A quite place to conduct remote meetings with team
- Laptop will be provided
What We Offer
- Remote Work - Lahore, Islamabad
- Opportunity To Learn & Develop New Skills
- Work with a collaborative & experienced leadership team that welcomes new ideas & encourages creativity and innovation
- Generous Compensation based on Industry Standards + Benefits
- Working Hours 9 AM - 5 PM EST
If you’re passionate about Software Testing & have a great attitude and a diplomatic approach, hit the Apply button on the right and Send Your Resume Today!
Please fil the following form to apply.
All fields are required