We're hiring a Remote Service Desk IT Support. As a Service Desk Analyst, you'll be responsible for ensuring proper equipment and software operation such that end users can accomplish their daily business tasks.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Field incoming help requests from end users via telephone, online support, and e-mail interactions in a courteous and professional manner.
- Clearly document all pertinent end user identification information, problem details, troubleshooting steps, and final resolution.
- Prioritize incoming trouble tickets and schedule investigation and resolution accordingly.
- Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced analyst.
- Apply appropriate diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked question resources to aid in problem resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware items used and supported by the organization.
- Test fixes to ensure a problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests whenever appropriate.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problem occurrences.
- 3 to 5 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Windows 10, Server 2016, 2019, Android, iOS, iPad OS, and macOS.
- Working knowledge of Office 365, Teams, and Active Directory
- Superior Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Superior command of written English with a demonstrated ability to produce quality documentation
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing/technical issues as required
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly “low-tech” language
- Prior experience with a ticket tracking solution
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- CompTIA A+ and ITIL Foundation certification preferred
Mon - Fri 3 PM - 11 PM or 4 PM - 12 AM CET
Please fil the following form to apply.
All fields are required