As a Senior Development Engineer for Azure DevOps/CloudOps team, you will join a team of individuals that are passionate about innovation and solving business problems for our customer in the Transit Industry. You will work with complex software systems targeted to enterprise customers. The right candidate will be a self-motivated, positive person who can work independently as well as being a team player, has excellent problem-solving skills, has built innovative forward-looking solutions and appreciates delivering a quality product.
- Provides technical leadership to the DevOps automation team, optimizing and streamlining processes
- Collaborates with product owners and dev leads to understand product-specific priorities and execute plans
- Works with the Development team to drive Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery strategy
- Responsible for setting up, configuring, and maintaining the Azure infrastructure required for Azure Virtual Desktop (formerly known as Windows Virtual Desktop). This includes creating and managing virtual machine images, virtual networks, storage accounts, and other necessary resources.
- Handles the management of user accounts and permissions within Azure Virtual Desktop. This involves creating user profiles, assigning appropriate access rights, managing group memberships, and ensuring proper authentication and authorization mechanisms are in place.
- Supports the DevOps automation framework and environments
- Participates in DevOps automation frameworks discussions
- Develops and maintains DevOps automation scripts as required
- Reviews and updates test cases to match requirements as needed
- Participates in DevOps automation triage runs
- Supports the product release team as required
- Create plans and documentation on Azure Cloud best practices for DevOps automation and cloud-based architectures
- Maintain regular communication with other team members and stakeholders to ensure the quality and timely product deliveries
- On-call after-hours support will be required
Additional Job Description:
- 6+ years of experience in an automation engineer role, working with CI/CD pipelines and cloud resources
- Strong experience with Azure ARM templates, Terraform, Azure CLI scripting, and deployments
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related disciplines, Azure certifications are a plus
- Help create best practices on Azure DevOps processes
- Strong understanding of Agile software development test practices
- Ability to understand and read software application code
- Experience with common network protocols and security best practices
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a DevOps mindset, knowledgeable in Git repo management practices, code review practices, and tools
- Working knowledge in GitFlow and CI / CD release tools and processes
- Experience working with Cloud providers (Azure) and tools (ARM, Azure CLI, Terraform)
- Keen to learn and keep up with new technology
Please fil the following form to apply.
All fields are required