In this position, you will be responsible for taking calls and entering pizza orders into the system. You are fluent in both French and English and have excellent English and French Comprehension skills. Part-Time and Full-Time positions available.
- This is a full time/part-time position
- Work hours between 9 PM-9 AM CET
- Must be flexible to work shifts as required (evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Duties: Taking food orders - scripted calls
- Should be fluent in English AND French
- Start immediately
- Send CV in English
- Plus bonus based on performance.
- Responding to all incoming calls in a positive manner.
- Provide information to customers and general inquires.
- Listen, analyze, and take appropriate action to ensure that customer issues are resolved satisfactorily and in a timely manner.
- Follow internal company guidelines in regards to call handling
- Meet or exceed monthly performance targets including data entry quality, attendance, and punctuality as well as call handle time.
- Excellent English and French – verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Positive, self-motivated attitude with high energy
- Ability to think, problem-solve, take action, and follow-through
- Must be flexible to work shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- A quiet room to work
- Upload of 10 MB and Download of more than 10 MB for Internet
- Windows 10
Subject line: SKPCSRFR
We appreciate the opportunity to review all resumes; however, due to volume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please fil the following form to apply.
All fields are required